This open source integration demonstrates Lift framework integration through a simple phonebook sample Web application deployed to Liberty.
This sample demonstrates Lift framework integration through a simple phonebook Web application deployed to Liberty.
This sample can be installed onto runtime versions 188.8.131.52 and later.
- Install the packaged server by typing ‘java -jar LiftSample.jar’ and following the instructions.
- Start the LiftSample server by running the command ‘bin/server run LiftSample’ from the root of the Liberty profile installation, and confirm the application started by looking in the console output":
CWWKZ0001I: Application PhoneBookByLift started in XX.XX seconds.
- In your browser, enter the URL for the application: http://localhost:9105/PhoneBookByLift (where port 9105 assumes the httpEndpoint provided in the sample server.xml has not been modified).
- In your browser, you should see a phone book shown up.
This sample does not include the open source dependencies. The installer will provide a list of the open source pre-requisite libraries and where they can be downloaded from. To help obtaining these libraries, the installer provides the option to download them on your behalf.
- Copyright.txt (copyright notice for this sample)
- readme.html (these instructions)
- server.xml (sample server using Lift shared library)
- . . .
- LiftSampleLibs.xml (shared library configuration for Lift)
- LiftSampleLibs (Lift and pre-requisite libraries – downloadable during installation)