This open source integration demonstrates Stripes Web framework integration through a simple phonebook sample Web application deployed to Liberty.
This samples demonstrates Stripes Web framework integration through a simple phonebook Web application deployed to Liberty.
This sample can be installed onto runtime versions 188.8.131.52 and later.
- Install the packaged server by typing ‘java -jar StripesSample.jar’ and following the instructions.
- Start the StripesSample server by running the command ‘bin/server run StripesSample’ from the root of the Liberty profile installation, and confirm the application started by looking in the console output":
CWWKZ0001I: Application PhoneBookByStripes started in XX.XX seconds.
- In your browser, enter the URL for the application: http://localhost:9112/PhoneBookByStripes (where port 9112 assumes the httpEndpoint provided in the sample server.xml has not been modified).
- In your browser, you should see a phone book shown up.
This sample does not include the open source dependencies. The installer will provide a list of the open source pre-requisite libraries and where they can be downloaded from. To help obtaining these libraries, the installer provides the option to download them on your behalf.
- Copyright.txt (copyright notice for this sample)
- readme.html (these instructions)
- server.xml (sample server using Stripes shared library)
- stripesApp (the Stripes application)
- . . .
- StripesSampleLibs.xml (shared library configuration for Stripes)
- StripesSampleLibs (Stripes and pre-requisite libraries – downloadable during installation)