This open source integration demonstrates Spring and Spring MVC integration through a simple phonebook sample Web application deployed to Liberty.
This samples demonstrates Wicket framework integration through a simple phonebook Web application deployed to Liberty.
This sample can be installed onto runtime versions 18.104.22.168 and later.
- Install the packaged server by typing ‘java -jar WicketSample.jar’ and following the instructions.
- Start the WicketSample server by running the command ‘bin/server run WicketSample’ from the root of the Liberty profile installation, and confirm the application started by looking in the console output":
CWWKZ0001I: Application PhoneBookByPWicket started in XX.XX seconds.
- In your browser, enter the URL for the application: http://localhost:9116/PhoneBookByWicket (where port 9116 assumes the httpEndpoint provided in the sample server.xml has not been modified).
- In your browser, you should see a phone book shown up.
This sample does not include the open source dependencies. The installer will provide a list of the open source pre-requisite libraries and where they can be downloaded from. To help obtaining these libraries, the installer provides the option to download them on your behalf.
- Copyright.txt (copyright notice for this sample)
- readme.html (these instructions)
- server.xml (sample server using Wicket shared library)
- wicketApp.war (the Wicket Phone Book application)
- WicketSampleLibs.xml (shared library configuration for Wicket)
- WicketSampleLibs (Wicket and pre-requisite libraries – downloadable during installation)